Monday, March 2, 2009

Today


My parents moved to Redmond because compared to Beaverton the traffic was lighter and it never rained. To say we moved here because it never rains is like saying I married this person because he/she is never mean. It's just not possible. That person will be one day be mean and the sky is bound to open up. Right now, the sky is opening up. It's been on and off since I got back from Eugene and brought it all with me a week ago. Grey.

My old cat Snowball is trying to stay alive until summer when she can die in a sun spot. I, as well, wait for my sun spot to die in.

It's true what the Buddhists say about "want" being the source of all our miseries. All that festering time in the lovely sunshine has taken its toll by the bleak comparison of today. *sigh* *siiiiigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment