Evening Time
I want to be part of the circus of beautiful things.
If my eyes were cameras I could show youthe way things are supposed to look. Sepia, altered tint, adjusting saturation. Somedays I want the world Wizard of Oz and other days it needs to be antiqued; scratches and laminate peeling in the corner of rain clouds and sidewalks.
I am the postmodern lover of Sylvia Plath
I created you.
{I know you appear, vivid at my side, denying you sprang out of my head, claiming love fiery enough to prove flesh real. But it's quite clear. All your beauty, all your wit, is a gift my dear, from me.
In High School I told everyone I was a creationist before I knew what a creationist really was. }
In High School I told everyone I was a creationist before I knew what a creationist was.I believe in creation. Things are created all the time from nothing more than sparks, two rocks rubbing against each other rolling down the big hill. A little sunshine and we have a garden loosening the nailsof the backporch.
I believe in change. Things are created and then they folly or wisen to the conditions of their existance.
The term Creationism just seems too lovely to chalk up as the interrupting kid in Biology class.
{I justwant to be marvelous enough to be photographed by Lauren Dukoff}
No comments:
Post a Comment