Do you ever wish you were Scott Hamilton? He was a goddamn good figure skater. Remember when he would flirt with the judges and do back flips in competitions even when they were banned? Not only was he an orpahn but he could do a triple axle like a fricking angel!
But I guess it's easier pretending you're a doctor than a figure skater. I don't know much about either fields; figure skating or medicine but I'm pretty sure it takes more than a full spandex get-up with sequins to convince me of a good figure skater. If your a pro, you got to know what they hell you're doing.
As for impersonating a doctor, pretty much all you need is a lab coat and some complicated medical jargon off the top of your head. And Lord knows I'm not a good judge.
Maybe next time...Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment