
Dear Scott,
When the newspapers said you might of had a dental office in your house all I could think was, "where were you when I needed that root canal last year?!" Seriously, Scott! I am still paying off that fricking root canal that costed close to two thousand dollars!! For a person without dental insurance this all comes out of pocket. And I want to go travel! I want to save my money and fly to Ireland, fall in love and have wee ones! My sexiest years are unraveling as I work day in and day out to pay off this root canal debt! Not sexy!
Next time, when I need a root canal, you better not be living in the obscurity of Crooked River Ranch. You better have an established dental impersonator office down the street from my house. There's a really nice one off of Newport, a renovated video rental store. You could get that one! With all the money rolling in from desperate times desperate measures patients you could make 100 bucks an hour and the door would be swinging!
Your ever faithful fan,Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment