Wednesday, October 28, 2009

An article that sucks.

"No," is Jaman's response to my lengthy story-telling question:
"While on tour do you ever feel void of home ... ( I trail off unable to find the words). Example: ever since I moved out of my parents house I've never quite felt at home whereever I am, it's like I am always restless - moving things around, turning circles all the time. I have never since felt there was a place for me. Do you feel that way when you are living in the bus, on the road, not settling?"

The difference between Jamin and I is that he has found home.
Home is this band, Larry and His Flask - his family - and everything he needs is there.

There was this time I read Jamin's palm, he has a fate line which shoots right through the head line and the heart line right between the Jupiter and the Saturn mounds.
This is a rare thing.
The line indicated to me at the time years and years ago that Jamin would find his "place," surpassing doubts in love and head issues.
In the present, with his simple answer, Jamin tells me this was a destiny fufilled. He had found his home, place, heart, the philosophers stone, the alchemists ultimate goal. I don't know what the word is exactly but while I am still looking Jamin, eating homemade chili at my house next to Dall, perusing the Source, has found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment