Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Scott Hanson

Possible Central Oregon colloquilism up for submission in mainstream speech:
Scott Hanson: verb or noun

I don't need to go to get a degree in graphic design, I'll just Scott Hanson it until I make it!

A polluted version of the American dream whereas in the American Dream you go to school, work hard and then get the job of your dreams you just work hard and try to get the job of your dreams.

At first I wanted to go to med-school but then I dedided why not be a Scott Hanson and go right into my own private practice?

Some people go to culinary school, I just Scott Hansoned and now I'm executive chef at a resort!

In a act of Scott Hanson some level of deceipt is required, e.g. not discussing education but focusing on work experience or the opinion of quality references.

A royal Scott Hanson: getting a really sweet job with the lowest possible credentials (and perhaps under the lowest but evading the issue during the interview)

I pulled off a royal Scott Hanson to get this job! When they asked about my education I let a chicken out of my briefcase!

No comments:

Post a Comment