Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tuesday 13th (day 10)

Joey Kotsosovas, a peer who I shared the 3rd, 4th, & 5th grade with told me him and his old best friend Roccy were no longer friends because one time at a football game Joey bought Roccy a hot dog and a beer and when a football player fell into the crowd and onto Roccy, Roccy dumped the hot dog and beer everywhere. I woke up from that dream wondering how the recesses of subcoincios could dig so deep into my long-term memory.
Today I tried to relearn grace. It is my goal this week. Too much stomping around, forcing the square peg into the round hole, putting my hands on the gears and moving the world. Relearning what it is to sit down and listen to the radio.
Jaycee Dugard is on the cover of People magazine, she's beautiful.
Erin's birthday was tonight and she wanted to go bowling. "big lebowski style," she said in a text.
It was Big Lebowski with a lactose intolerant spin as we drank white russians with rice milk.
Bowled the worse of everyone even though my peronal team name was Sparta.
Walking out silly on rice milk white russians Diana was mentioning a something she had learned or was learning or was studying or was the purpose of her existance about a nature deficeiency disorder where people who don't get out in nature tend to have similar symptoms in their social and personal and health lives.
Shared enthusiasm with Kecia who was excited to hear I wrote zines.
"Let's write zines," in the shiny parking lot where we all looked like we were smoking cigarettes but only two really were.
No one had the ashes of a dearly departed blown in their face by sweeping coastal wind but Erin did turn 27 at some point and Kevin and I watched the rest of The Shadowless Sword before falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment