Woke up to a lady gaga dream I don't think I'll ever be able to shake.
(comic here)
At work I fed the kids, bagged up the chili, labeled them and sent them off with it to their homes.
People kept coming into the kitchen complaining the soda they want is not in the building refrigerator. I gently remind them they can write their preferences on the "suggestion" post. They tell me they don't like soda anyways, they just expected to see diet squirt or Sam's Choice watermelon punch which is quite common.
Picked up the epic looking Bendfilm trophy at the Hub office on Iriving with Erin. Tomorrow we get the ball rolling with trophy making for Bendfilm winners.
Artistic concept: photograph Mr. Bendfilm in locations unique to Bend that surreptitiously depict the theme.
(to still be developed) Project still in the making. Day 1.
At home I intended to work but picked up on a reoccuring theme and wrote a letter to my pen pals through swap-bot. When hungry Kevin and I competed in the kitchen for counter and stove space making food and messes until we settled back into the routine of me, working and him, reading.
Watched 12 monkies.
Late night bundle up walking downtown a homeless man is sitting on the sidewalk. Kevin chastens me when I cross the street.
No comments:
Post a Comment