Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thurday 8th (day 5)

On the porch in the sun I am putting the last layer of black spray paint when Lucas comes over to talk. My three-year-old neighbor friend asks what I am doing which I explain. When he asks me how is my white cat I tell him she died a few weeks ago.
"Where did she die?"
"I found her under the porch one day after she didn't come home."
"Is she in heaven?"
"I think so, but it depends on what you believe. What do you think?"
"I think she is in heaven. My dog is heaven."
Lucas is a genius. I was relived to talk to him about her. His dad, my neighbor Rich gave me a hug the night after she died, when I was still unable to feel anything. I am still waiting for the descent into the the reality of what has happened. dancing on the surface of that lately...
More photoshoots.
  • Camalli Books (best actor, actress, supporting actor, and supporting actress) We use ourselves as the models which pleases me because they more you get non-modelesque people in photos the better the world will be, the more accurately will we see beauty. (Also: shoot for best screenplay with typewriter shots)
Ate at Parilla which was so so, too much for not a full stomach but everyone seemed satisfied. (I have a very indifferent relationship with Parilla) $2 tallboy PBR.
  • High Tides (quick shoot of inside of kitchen - the theme has evolved from a concept I call "Inside, Underside" where everything photographed is some kind of inside secret part of Bend. Articles not obvious and unsually unseen. A backstage look)
  • Brad's house (best musical score - big ancient piano shoot)
  • Bendfilm Hub (editing of photos, I drew frames for the awards)
 Discovery on the page found on Terri's desk. Skim the name Rider Strong and my heart beats heavy. Rider Strong is a huge crush of mine since I was thirteen: dreamy oily haired troubled child Shawn from Boy Meets World. Within the last month I had an afternoon of cyberstalking him. OMG. Rider Strong in Bend. OMG. Leave the Hub at 1:00 or 2:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment