MyDad once told me he thought he was dyslexic. Dyslexia being the kind of visual scrambling
occuring when one is reading and just can't seem to put the words on the page. Dyslexics have difficulty reading because their brain takes an egg beater to the words, they can't read in order.
I kind of think I am dyslexic, kind of how I think I am also autistic. This is to say I relate to some of the symptoms but likely do not possess the actual disorder.
The handwash sign was not telling me wash my hands, it was telling me what to do on a first date without putting out too much. It was telling me the secret handshake of the World Health Organization.
So. I took their pictures and added my words.
1. Okay dear friends, this is actually a mini comic. If you would like a physical one please get in contact or you cane print out and make one from the link RIGHT NOW.
2. Adjust the size when you print it out to make it as big as you can for an 8.5 by 11 without accidentally cropping. It will probably be smaller so you might have to cut it out. Whatev. 3. Then watch this video which will tell you how to get the mini comic from the piece of paper (the music is lovely & helpful!)
No comments:
Post a Comment