"I ... " beginning to say but break off.
"What?" Jonathan says.
"I ... am so tired."
and overwhelmed. and happy. and anxious. about to burst into tears ... or maybe I'll just pass out and wake up someone else. Life is but a dream.
This morning I came to work in glasses (pic) because my eyes were bloodshot from then night before, staring without blinking at a computer, staring at white pieces of paper. Drinking wine.
- Humane Society (best in show shoot of cats and dogs) (Jonathan talks to all the dogs (photo))
- The Dump (for something - it's closed so we miss our chance)
Jonathan, "Wal Mart."
- Wal-Mart for guerilla photographing of crowds and rows and McDonalds.
Hanging up I said, "dammit, I hated making that call."
Jonathen: "At least you got to use the word assuage in a sentence."
- Bendfilm Hub, waiting for everyone to leave so we can take up the office and edit all the photos into their completed forms TONIGHT.
"Can you talk to this?"
Technology isn't working today, I need Jonathan to talk to everything.
"It feels like the first time trying a new drug," as we take sips of nasty energy shots with warning labels saying the Niacin will make our skin feel like it's peeling off and promises of never sleeping again.
"I bet Rider is with Terri right now at his hotel."
Pick Erica up at a party she isn't feeling at 1:00am.
By 4:00am we are done. The project saved on the computer and our personal thumb drives.
At home Kevin is asleep with the light on and I am cold to him because the his clothes were shurgged off around the house and the dishes were undone. Needless to say I was not cuddled tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment