Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Saturday 17th (Day 14)

The days are perfect when I must spend most of the day indoors.
Saturday is all day at my spend-the-night weekend relief house manager/receptionist job. So.
What I ate:
Breakfast: cup of jasmine green tea
Lunch: Pesto pasta
Dinner: same.
This job I work at, it has microwaves and at home there are no microwaves. I microwave a lot of food here, just for the novelty of it. Sometimes it feels like we live in the future with microwaves - they are so freaking weird. Microwaves creates the foundation and assauges th fears that man landed on the moon. It just seems to freaking unlikely but.
Today, is on the computer, on my butt cracking my back every two hours and resisting eye strain. I could work in a cubicle and stare at a computer screen all day long. I very much could.
Saturday Playlist
Song:
Magnetic Fields: Absolutely Cuckoo
Adam Gnade: Palaces
Providence
Liz Pappademas: Hall Filled Like a Lake
Jolie Holland: Littlest Birds


Read the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment